We're always interested in our customers' comments and thoughts about our products and services.
Your feedback helps us to improve the site and serve you better. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to find us, so we've listed every possible way for you to get in touch.
ALERT: COVID-19 / Coronavirus update 5 August 2020
Our customer care team continues to remain focused on travelers with flights in the next 7 days. Please read below first:
- COVID-19 Testing Policy: Different regions, countries, and airlines are adopting policies regarding requirements for entry. Please be sure to check the latest policy for any country you will visit or transit to ensure you have the correct tests and paperwork before travel. You can check your airline's website, as well as the International Airline Transport Association's global list.
- To change or cancel your upcoming flight: Please read the FAQs, then contact us. StudentUniverse is bound to each airline's policy. You can check your airline's policy first on their website so you have an idea of what you might be eligible for.
- Refund eligibility: If the airline cancelled your flight, they may be offering refunds. Please email us with your full name, StudentUniverse reservation code and a brief explanation of the situation and allow us 2-3 weeks to get back to you due to the volume of requests.
- Refund status: Airline systems are currently extremely backlogged. If you’re eligible for a refund, it can take 4-6 weeks or longer for the airline to approve and an additional several weeks to issue. Some airlines can take several months approve & issue refunds. We will send periodic updates by email, but we ask you to please be patient.
- Airline changes and cancelations: Airlines around the globe have been continually updating their flight schedules as the COVID-19 situation evolves. This includes canceling and changing flights, which can impact your travel plans. If you have been notified that your flight has a change, you may want to first check your airline’s website to see their specific policies, and then call us for more information about your specific flight. If your flight is more than 2 weeks away, you may prefer to email in order to avoid phone waits.
- For other questions about the coronavirus and how it has affected, or may affect, your travel plans, please see our FAQ page.
See more about how we're tackling the Covid-19 crisis.
- 1 800 270 725 (Toll-free within Australia)
- +1 617 321 3153 (International)
- Chinese speaking agents: 400 652 5060 (Toll-free within China) or +1 617 321 3159 (from other locations)
- WeChat Service Account: StudentUniverse服务号 (ID: SU_service, Chinese agents)
- Online monitoring on Facebook and Twitter (Online hours 7AM-10:30PM ET Monday - Friday, 6AM-10:30PM ET on weekends)
Please note that the international dialing prefix (instead of the "+") may vary in different countries. Most use "00" but a few are different (e.g., the US uses "011").
Email: Please read the coronavirus alert info above first, then use our Contact Form.
Corporate mailing address:
Flight Centre Travel Group Limited dba StudentUniverse
275 Grey Street
South Brisbane, QLD, 4104 Australia
If you're a reporter looking for stats and facts, survey data, or expert commentary, please email our Public Relations team for more information. Please note: this email is not monitored for customer service queries.
If you have questions about an existing reservation booked through our site, please contact the phone/e-mail on your confirmation. If you are overseas, please refer to the confirmation you received for a list of the customer service number for your country, and the direct number for your hostel.
StudentUniverse does not have access to your hotel/hostel booking. If for any reason you do not receive a timely response from the contacts on your confirmation, please e-mail us your confirmation number and any relevant information, and we will assist you to the best of our abilities.